Monday, May 28, 2007

Sloppy Poems

BROKEN


Lost and lonely I wander
With my head held down

Deep in thought

Through the dark alleys of my life

Not a soul in sight
so empty,so betrayed
Then there came a light
With it the whole place lit up

I looked up and I saw her

Saw her smile
As our eyes met

I felt a wave pass
through me And as I held my gaze
Seems like her eyes were saying

"Trust me!Everythings gonna be alright"

Then she beckoned me to come

I started walking

But no matter how much i walked

I couldn't reach her

Till my legs gave away from under me

I fell to the ground

Looked up and saw that
She was still smiling
I began to crawl

Finally I reached her

Held out my hand to touch her

But from nowhere came a flame
Scorched my hand

I looked up towards
her
Saw that she wasnt alone Someone was holding her
I felt my heart break
into a thousand pieces
Tears fell,had no control over them
My vision blurred,but still
I could see that

She was still smiling

And then she was gone

Taking everything

Leaving me to the darkness,again

Lost,lonely and
This time....Broken too

4 comments:

Areef said...

nice poems dude

Denekasrof said...

thanx buddy

Zero said...

very nice...

seems like u narrated a dream u had....

Denekasrof said...

heh heh...thats nt it zero,just what i feel about this girl