Saturday, June 9, 2007

PERFECT!!!!! WHATEVER THAT IS!!


Here I am again and again with more of my ravings (duhh….why am I doing this again), duh well this time I wanna tell you about something...(Well duh I know that…thanx-shut up will ya…I am trying to write something here..) sorry about that…now where was I…ummm…yeah right ..Something had been bothering me for quite some time and I just can’t make up my mind (umm…whatever that’s supposed to mean…) well it’s about this thing called PERFECT (hmmm…..)Here’s what I think…and before that the definition of

Perfect: accurate, flawless.

Well so nobody is perfect in the sense that we are all with flaws. Okay some people may have no physical flaws (depends on the way how see it), they may have flaws elsewhere like for in their personalities. Others who have a perfect personality (once again depends on how you see it) may have physical flaws. My point is everyone has flaws (Damn right) but some of us don’t think about it that way (some of us really think they are perfect-the truth is they are just proving that they are not) even I have flaws, I admit it (though I’m really trying to change-not trying to be perfect though-just wanna be someone who could be accepted by people).

The way I see it there’s only one way that people would see you as perfect that is when they(people) accept the fact that you have these flaws and accept them (your flaws). Friends and family and others around you accept you even though you have these flaws, because they love the person they see and they see someone good, respectable, caring and not into bad stuff. And when you are in love with someone you would see them as perfect (you can’t see all those flaws-sometimes you end up defending that person from others who point out their flaws, and you hate those who do point them out, no wonder they say that love is blind.) all that changes when its someone you hate, you just can’t see any good in the person Cox you wouldn’t just let your mind think anything good about that person, even though that person is indeed really good in some ways( when you break up with your lover you would begin to see the flaws that your friends pointed out). Something perfect for one person may not be perfect to another Cox it’s really just the way how you look at it. So all in all just wanna say that guys and gals and everyone don’t say you’re perfect (maybe PERFECT with some flaws..heh heh..)

Well this is what I think…it may differ from what others think…Cox I know I am not PERFECT.(so what I say may not be perfect lol….) and before I go just wanna point out a very good quote which is there on your right corner (top right corner on my blog on top of about me sidebar)

Photography: by me

Image: by me


9 comments:

idealbreaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
idealbreaker said...

OK! OK! I get it now so I am perfect with flaws. Well technically speaking how can that be possible if I have flaws how can I be perfect................. Oh I am getting confused NOW.

Denekasrof said...

well idealbreaker the thing is you are with flaws,but when someone accept those flaws with the rest of your good stuffs then you are perfect(in that persons eyes)"just like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

Subtle Hues said...

Nobody is perfect. That's human nature. We just gotta accept the people with their flaws or just let them go. Cool post :)

Denekasrof said...

heh heh thanx spark of silence..yeah you are right...

iecco said...

Sparky said what i wanted to say..
no ones perfect... we just gotta accept the people with their flaws or just let em go :)

nice one nekasrof!

Denekasrof said...

thanx dark angel(well what can we say, great minds think alike..heh heh right darkangel and sparky.

Unknown said...

I dont blv in perfection, as far as I am concerned I think its a myth, a myth thats there so that we have something to live for somehing to achieve.something to strive for...

If there was such a thing as 'perfect' and if we all attained 'perfection' what more do we have to live for..exaclty.. nothing! hence logically perfection is never or can never be attained.. simply because it does not and cannot exist for life to be as it is right now.. :D

Denekasrof said...

well shanu thanx for the comment, what you said may be true, i just had written what i i believed in.