Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SIMPLY YOU



Putting up a Facade

So perfect just so that

No one may see

The pain,The hurt


All that gone

Disappear when

I dream of you

Thinking of you

Cannot even think

How to start

To even explain

What i feel

A thousand sunrises

Could never seem to

So much sweetness

This love,slowly draining whats

Left of me

Come darling,

You have all i need

You are the one I want

So just let me

Be close to you

Feel our hearts

Beating as one

For this heart knows

None other than you

Wants none other than you

Needs none other than you

Nights spent

Just thinking of you

Moments spent

Just wanting you

Needing you


All this heart ever want

Is to be with you

Crying for your love


Wanting your love


All I need is you

Simply just....you

2 comments:

Uzain said...

First one to comment here! :P

Really cool, I could actually feel something in this poem...did you write it for someone :S

Denekasrof said...

yeah..for my girlfriend...hehe..well its how i feel...